Friday, April 08, 2005

Question 6

Who's Next?
It's a miracle that I got so far as to post the first five questions, below - HTML was fighting me every inch. I do have people in mind to tap, but more than a few are Luddites, and the meme will have died and shriveled by the time they got back to me. Something by tomorrow, promise!

In the meantime, all go enjoy Faf's meditation on the MoonPie.

[Update: I am negligent in not crediting Charley Taylor (late of the on-the-skids A&E department of Salon) for pointing me toward Hangover Square and A Child in Time. The first came out of that review of Nick Hornby's Polysyllabic Spree, and the second as a counterweight to my own advocacy of Alan Hollinghurst (at least insofar as he addresses Thatcherism in TLOB). Until you are done, driving these teams of books takes a lot of attention - must be part of the thrill!]

No comments: