Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Postmodernist Me


What is Your World View? (corrected...hopefully)
created with QuizFarm.com

Postmodernist

69%

Cultural Creative

56%

Existentialist

50%

Idealist

50%

Modernist

38%

Materialist

38%

Romanticist

25%

Fundamentalist

13%


Link from Majikthise (who you would expect to go after one like this). I am quite skeptical about just how Pomo I am, per these guys - certainly my formal studies had wound up before that particular wave had swept so much before it. I'm inclined to think it's just resistance to the flowering of dogmatists and crazies and crooks in the last ten or fifteen years - a fundamentalist, clearly, I am not.

Lots of stuff going on today - Galloway I am waiting to see at greater length, perhaps on a C-SPAN feed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi grishaxxx: I was 81% "cultural creative" -- and 72% "idealist" -- which made me very happy!