Monday, January 31, 2005

-1 February 2005

A Cheese Log -

...and I was just going to admire that baby picture of Mildred at The Rittenhouse Review, and now look what I've done. Curse you, Blogspot! Tied a bell to my naked tail and now I'm obligated to make music with it, making my minions dance!

Until then, I will refer you happily to Neal Pollack's Maelstrom, where an ongoing discussion of prime literature and, from the evidence of the linked post, fragrant cheeses, deserves your attention. I confess to having been an acolyte of the Fake Neal, and was his self-described pig (a fact he acknowledged in my inscribed copy of Never Mind the Pollacks....). Buy his book.

_________________________________

Statements of Principle, Scope and so forth are going to have to wait until they are composed; same with all the cool formatting I will want to attempt on the page. More, more curses....! One day, this will all be at the bottom of the Archives, and I ask you, readers, to be kind.


No comments: